• Ballroom dance lessons by Alejandro Ortiz are on Tuesdays and Thursdays, 3-4 p.m. starting August 3 at the Centro Cultural de Ajijic.
The cost is 70 pesos per class or 400 pesos per month.
• Free Salsa classes are Thursdays, 7 to 8 p.m. at La Estacion, Hidalgo 75 in riberas del Pilar. Juan Carlos Apodaca will perform live music for dancing until 10 p.m.
Concerts in the Park
Steve Balfour presents Mark Lopez performing music by crooners such as Frankie Valle, Frank Sinatra, Elvis Presley, Michael Buble and Luis Miguel August 22, with shows at 3:30 and 6 p.m. at the Lake Chapala Society. Tickets via the LCS website.
• Traficantes Rock n’ Latin Bailongo is on at Zona 503, Independencia 131C in San Antonio, Sunday, August 1, 9 p.m.
• La Patrona puts on a cowboys party at the Iron Horse, Satuday, July 31, 7:30 p.m.
• Old Souls performs the sounds of Americana Saturday, July 31, 11 a.m. at Angelina’s at the Lake Chapala Society.